All international candidates seeking to travel to Australia should take note of this great news. There are no experience requirements for working in Australia now. Get an Australia Skilled Nominated Visa today and flourish in your career.
Skilled workers who are in high demand are now being accepted by the Australian government. To welcome as many new skilled workers as possible, they have taken this initiative. In Australia, there is a huge demand for workers due to a shortage of workers. Therefore, you will be able to work in New South Wales, an Australian state. You will be able to stay permanently in Australia with this visa.
The following post will guide you through the Australian Skilled Nominated Visa’s details, requirements, eligibility, and application process.
How does the Australian Skilled Nominated Visa work?
Skilled workers who are nominated by a territory or state of Australia are eligible for this type of Australian permanent resident visa. A subclass 190 visa allows candidates to live permanently in Australia and access some government benefits.
NSW (New South Wales) has taken the initiative to make some changes to the Skilled Nominated Visa, including the exemption of work experience requirements.
What are the benefits of the Australian Skilled Nominated Visa?
The following benefits will be provided to you by this visa;
- Permanent residency will be granted to you in Australia.
- Australia is a country where you can work and study.
- The public health care system in Australia can be enrolled in by you.
- It is also possible to sponsor your relatives to come to Australia.
- Citizenship is also possible if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Validity of Australian Skilled Nominated Visas
Working and studying in Australia is possible with the Australian Skilled Nominated Visa. You will need to renew it every five years or so.
A few criteria must be met before applying for an Australian Skilled Nominated Visa. These include;
- Applicants must be under 45 years of age.
- An applicant must have a specific skill set.
- For this type of visa, applicants must meet all Home Affairs criteria.
- All applicants must be nominated by the government territory or state and must pass all points-based assessments.
- Applicants must have one of the skills enlisted in the NSW skills list.
The cost of an Australian Skilled Nominated Visa
New South Wales’ Australian Skilled Nominated Visa costs AUD $4,240.
Processing time for Australian Skilled Nominated Visas
Following is the processing time;
- 25% of applications – 6 Months
- 50% of applications – 7 Months
- 75% of applications – 11 Months
- 90% of applications – 15 Months