Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Welcome back to another blog. In this blog, we will talk about, PC Jobs 2023. Are you looking for a government job in Pakistan? If yes, then you are at the right place because the government of Pakistan announces the job opportunities in Planning Commission Department. So read the whole article carefully to get all the details related to these PC jobs in 2023.
These planning commission jobs are contract jobs, those who are looking for jobs just have to apply for these jobs. All the information related to these job application procedures and eligibility criteria is available on the official website of the Planning Commission Pakistan. All the application procedure is online. Ans the applications are directly submitted to the Ministries of Planning Development and Special Initiatives. These jobs are offered to hire professionals to work at the project named Reconstruction Program Vision of Resilience in Balochistan.
|Published On||May 28, 2023|
|Last Date||June 10, 2023|
|Organization||Planning Commission (PC)|
|No of Seats||12|
- The online national portal NJP is inviting applications from candidates.
- During the examination interview, candidates must provide their original certificate document to the chairman of the authority.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be called for a test interview.
- The last date to apply online for the Planning Commission of Pakistan Job is 10th June 2023.
- To qualify for this job, you need certain documents. If you don’t have them, you don’t need to join.
- To apply for the job, you must have these degrees: BABSCB, National, MC, Inter, and ACCA.
- Even if you hold a master’s degree, you can still join this job.
- Candidates with relevant field experience can apply if they are unemployed.
- Remember, all the necessary information for applying is provided in the “Apply with complete information” option.
Salary Package Offered
- Least Monthly Salary: 40,000 PKR (EST.)
- Highest Monthly Salary: 100,000 PKR (EST.)
Job Positions Available
- Admin and Finance Manager (01 posts)
- Accounts Officer (01 posts)
- Office Assistant (05 posts)
- M&E / Knowledge Management Specialist (01 post)
- Financial Management Specialist (01 post)
- Procurement Officer (01 posts)
- MIS / Communication Office (02 posts)