Hi Everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Welcome back to another article. In this article, I will tell you about the steps and easy methods of Online CNIC Verification from NADRA. If you want to verify your identity document hassle free without your time in lengthy lines. Then, read the article carefully and follow all the given steps to verify your CNIC from NADRA.
NADRA has introduced a new online system for verifying computerized national identity cards (CNICs). This system allows for CNIC verification online and enables people to register themselves without visiting a NADRA office. Previously, people faced timing problems during the ID Card verification process through NADRA, but this new system facilitates overseas Pakistanis.
The purpose of NADRA’s CNIC verification system is to help identify fake ID cards and also to find foreigners living in Pakistan illegally. The new online verification system works through artificial intelligence (AI), which helps to immediately cancel any fake registration of CNICs.
Also, check: Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023
Steps for Online CNIC Verification from NADRA
To create an account in the PAK Identity system and log in, follow these steps:
1. Go to the link https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate and click on the option “Create a New Account”.
2. Fill out the form with your first name, last name, country, email ID, password, and code.
3. You will receive a verification code through your email or mobile number, which you can enter on the form.
4. Once you have entered the verification code, click on the “Save and Continue” button.
5. Your account is now created, and you can sign in to the PAK Identity system for online verification using your email ID and password.
6. To continue with the online CNIC verification process, click on the ‘Accept and Continue’ button.
7. Upon accepting the terms and conditions, PAK Identity will display the following options on the screen: CNIC, POC, FRC, and VERISYS SERVICES. Choose VERISYS SERVICES from the available options.
8. The system will then prompt you to pay the verification fee of 50.0 PKR through a Credit Card or Debit Card for online verification.
9. Once you have paid the fee, you will need to sign the declaration.
10. After signing the declaration, you will be able to view all the desired information and verify your CNIC from NADRA online.
Also, Check: Ehsaas Biometric Fingerprint Problem 2023
FOR MORE VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE.